Font Size A A A

Contact Derbyshire Constabulary

By Phone

In an emergency

If you need urgent assistance you should always dial 999. We aim to answer within 10 seconds.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impediment please click here for available services

If it's not an emergency or a general enquiry

If you don't need urgent assistance, or have a general enquiry, you should dial 101 (our non-emergency number).

Calls to 101 cost 15 pence per call from landlines and mobiles - no matter how long you're on the phone.

Contact us about Derbyshire Alert

If you have any questions about the Derbyhsire Alert system please email We will attempt to respond as soon as possible. Please DO NOT use this email to report crimes or incidents.

Buy SSL Certificate